What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohcrap. Ohcrap. Ohcrap. This is why I HATE surprises- I never have time to come up with a game plan, and am notoriously bad at winging it. Well, cat's outta the bag. Now I gotta see what the boss does. I sure as hell can't read what the man thinks....

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:
How much am I not getting this for Christmas :(

Ahh, boxed sets, now those are lots of fun!
:p

Exactly! and look Manics lipstick...used only for writing on chests, legs & mirrors of course! Its so worth £165 as well. Stoopid meanies who won't get it me. :(

NO
true friends dont c u as a commodity
only commodities r expendable

A lesson for life...

Don't sing The Nolan's loudly and enthusiastically when you have forgotten the window is open. For when you remember, you will feel a total tit. :p

sometimes i wonder if i feel anymore ... feel emotionally dead ... no feelings is better than hurt feelings ... so how long will i continue to tune out the world?

I do not think the thermostat is working, it's set at like 75, but I've got two blankets on right now

fortunately my laptop is nice and toasty

:)

"The constant barrage of endless mails and meetings. My whole life was just a conveyor belt of ad campaigns, squeezing cheesy sales pitches into ugly little ads. I was a graphics designer. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of."

I really wish I could come up with spontaneous private eye monologues. :)

My work is mind-numbing, mind-dumbing. I think I get more challenge out of playing a game of LoL. Surely I should not be satisfied to be paid to watch movies, listen to youtube and play with facebook like my colleagues.

DreamerDeceiver said:
I imagine it would be nice to spend a Thanksgiving with real American Indians, for a change.

I can't see Native Americans getting much joy out of Thanksgiving.

"Think of how many dumb people are out there! We should be grateful, we are in our profession because of dumb people!"

James jabbers through the night, but every now and then, he does make laugh out loud.

Bread said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
I imagine it would be nice to spend a Thanksgiving with real American Indians, for a change.

I can't see Native Americans getting much joy out of Thanksgiving.

Without a doubt, they wouldn't. I've personally heard several reflections from an elderly Native American's perspective of Thanksgiving. Not one of them showed the slightest measure of liveliness on the subject. They gave everything, and received nothing. I would eventually learn that everything they told us in school about Thanksgiving was shamefully inaccurate.

What I mean is that I would prefer to spend Thanksgiving, or any day for that matter, with Native Americans, immersed in their culture. Rather than becoming lost in the vacuity of my modern American life, so to speak.

DreamerDeceiver said:
What I mean is that I would prefer to spend Thanksgiving, or any day for that matter, with Native Americans, immersed in their culture. Rather than becoming lost in the vacuity of my modern American life, so to speak.

That sounds kind.
What's the actual thinking of native americans about that?
Because in some way or another it's a celebration that reminds to these people the genocide committed against them.

Latest posts

Back