What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, let me get this straight. You're sitting there telling our kid that he's justified in his thoughts that he can't do this job and implying that he might as well quit after his first week, while I'm sitting here trying to help him understand that he CAN do it, that he has done it all week, that he's accomplished so much, that he's overcome the odds he has put on himself in the past, that he needs to give himself time to accomplish this, that he needs to focus on the positives......but you're also sitting there telling him that it's MY fault?

Excuse the fresia out of me, but you've already given up on him. You TOLD me you don't think he'll EVER be able to have a job or live alone....but it's MY fault? At least I haven't written him off. At least I'm trying to HELP him.

"May 9, 2024 - Today's aspects will clarify any team situations of which you're a part, Cancer. This could concern teams in your private or professional life. This is the moment to take action. Make use of any benefits gleaned from your reflections of the past few days. Don't be afraid to modify what is already in place. If you hesitate, you will only succeed in making yourself more anxious."

I do feel like being a badass at work today.

And no, Samsung Health. I certainly do not feel like logging the two smarties I just ate for breakfast. Ask me again tomorrow.

sootrue.png

Sooo true !! XD

We are at the edge of nuclear war ..... But naaaaaaaaaaaaaah , humans need to go to work !! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well , I didn't saw northern lights , but my country did.
Issue is: I am at " Mediterranean sea ". That is almost north Africa. :D
You usually don't see northern lights all the way that south. :D

The Egyptian pyramids are generally considered older than the events described in the Indian epic Ramayana. The construction of the Egyptian pyramids dates back to around 2500 BCE during the Old Kingdom period of ancient Egypt, while the events of the Ramayana are believed to have taken place much later, around 500 BCE to 1000 BCE, according to traditional Hindu chronology. However, it's important to note that the Ramayana is primarily a work of mythology and literature, so its events are not necessarily historical in the same sense as the construction of the pyramids.

Good to know ... :)

Latest posts

Back