What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, how funny. A friend of mine was telling me about this show yesterday. I think I'll save it for the Halloween season.
lol i hope you're not disappointed. it's not too bad, although I think the English dubbing actors could've done a better job. They sounded a bit lame at times.

Last edited:
lol i hope you're not disappointed. it's not too bad, although I think the English dubbing actors could've done a better job. They sounded a bit lame at times.

I can't do dubbed shows because the voices always sound so mismatched. While there may be shows that are better with English dubs, I'd rather just hear the original language anyway.

I started watching Star Trek: Voyager for the first time. The premiere was okay. The other ST shows I saw had rocky starts, so I can't really judge this series yet.

I think it's quite decent but it has a lot of missed potential. It lacks longer arcs which would have been _perfect_ for the premise of the show.

Best episodes are year of hell parts 1+2, but there are a lot of good + bad episodes scattered throughout each season.

I think it's quite decent but it has a lot of missed potential. It lacks longer arcs which would have been _perfect_ for the premise of the show.

Best episodes are year of hell parts 1+2, but there are a lot of good + bad episodes scattered throughout each season.

I've always seen Year of Hell mentioned in high regard. I'm looking forward to those episodes the most, I think. Most of TNG had this problem too. Classic episodes mixed with some truly terrible ones (though Seasons 3 and 5 were generally consistent). It's why seasons spanning 20+ episodes should be a thing of the past. So far, the only character on Voyager who interests me is Janeway. Maybe it's because Kate Mulgrew is a significantly better actress than her costars...

Latest posts

Back