Life Facts DAILY!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Looking at pictures of other people sleeping has been shown to make you tired.

I've heard a theory similar to this... From what I understand, it's a survival instinct... Reason why a lot of us can't watch people throwing up or even smell of it makes us sick & makes us wanna throw up is because back in the cave-man days, if someone in the group that shared food threw up, they took it as a sign of having eaten something they shouldn't have so they all threw up just to be on a safe side... Again, not sure how true it is but figured if it was true, it's pretty interesting...

"A person eats around 60,000 pounds worth of food during his life which is the equivalent of six elephants." "Birth control pills designed for humans will also work for a gorilla."

Loneliness causes people to take longer showers.

Most of the time your taste in music represents what your mood would sound like if you could hear it.

You know you truly miss someone when you attempt to force yourself to forget that person.

The only reason a company will give you a 6 figure salary is because ultimately they can make 7 figures off of you.

Lazy people can accomplish more because they always find the easiest way to do things.

Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once.

Not sure how true this one is but it sure would explain why so many people suffer from insomnia for no particular reason.

Anxiety doesn't come from thinking about the future, it comes from trying to control it.

Cutting people from your life doesn't mean you hate them, it simply means, you respect yourself.

I respect myself a lot. :cool:

Whenever you're stressed about a situation, take a moment to think about whether you will even remember this event in 5 years.

People are less depressed and happier when kept busy. Boredom causes the mind to over think.

Everyone has at least one song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.

The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.

When a person dies, the first sense that is lost is sight, and the last is hearing.

You can learn a lot about someone by listening to a song that means a lot to them.

Sometimes, the most important lessons in life are the ones we learn the hard way.

Adele turned down singing at William and Kate's royal wedding because she already had made plans to attend a BBQ.

I want to give her some money for that; made the right choice!

If you get a text that angers you, wait an hour to respond. You'll be surprised how much more rational you become.

80% of people remain quiet even when they really want to say something, in order to avoid an argument with someone they care about.

Good people sometimes make bad choices. It doesn't mean they're bad people, it just means they’re human

Ironically, listening to sad songs can actually create positive emotions.

Latest posts

Back