Life Facts DAILY!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Research has shown that you can reset your body’s internal clock by shining light on the back of your knees.

I remember that from HOW 2 when I was like 12!

Littlesecret said:
Research has shown that you can reset your body’s internal clock by shining light on the back of your knees.

I also remember HOW2. That was a good program.

Listening to music while doing math enhances your ability to solve equations.

9006 said:
Littlesecret said:

I also remember HOW2. That was a good program.

It really was, old Fred Dineage! What magical teaching wizard he was.

We say that we hate this generation, but we are this generation We say that we hate society, but we are society.

Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.

One small, positive thought every morning literally has the ability to change your entire day.

When a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, that person is more likely to be sad deep inside.

For every one human killed by sharks, two million sharks are killed by humans.

Never share your secret with anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself, don't expect others to.

Pretending not to miss someone actually tricks your mind into focusing on and missing them more.

No relationship is a waste of your time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want.

ladyforsaken said:
9006 said:
No relationship is a waste of your time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want.

Yeah.

Yeah

Daydreaming can bring you greater creativity, success, improved learning, and enhanced abilities.

People will often pretend to be happy because smiling tends to be easier than explaining to others why they're upset.

People who always remain calm during stressful situations are usually more depressed.

A crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you're already in love.

The US has spent over $990 Billion dollars on the 'war' with Iraq. This is enough to wipe out world poverty for 10 years.

Pretending not to care only makes things worse, because avoiding something causes you to think about it more.

The best feeling is when you realize you're perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.

Latest posts

Back