What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I don't know... I just feel like I don't belong here anymore.

Noooooooo *hugs* :(
Stay?

Maybe I should then, thank you.. :> *hugs* Sometimes those negative feelings... :(

lonelyfairy said:
Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
Maybe I should then, thank you.. :> *hugs* Sometimes those negative feelings... :(

We haven't really talked, but judging from your posts you seem like a really nice gall. I'd prefer you stay as well, though it's still your own decision. I understand you feel left out, but i think the situation is better than those pesky feelings make you think it is. :)

Aw, thank you! :shy: I feel little left out, all my friends from this forum (98% of them) have stopped posting and replying PMs... :/ Maybe they are not lonely anymore so good for them. :)

*hugs*!

I never stop replying to PMs. :)
Yay, stay!

I hope I get everything done on time today. Up and about and get started soon I think.

Sometimes events happen in the news and the response to it exposes an ignorance and an absence of reason among people i think i know that still startles me. I find it upsetting actually.

You paid 33 dollars for a piece of furniture. Don't complain about it. Come on, have some sense about it.

I just want to go home and play video games until I pass out. Can't even enjoy cigarettes anymore.

I need to get out of this ******* work before I do something (self-)destructive.

Can I turn you upside down and pat your bottom until it finally comes out, then?

I'm not thinking much at the moment, to be honest... Just feel a bit, nonexistent.

Aihpames said:
Can I turn you upside down and pat your bottom until it finally comes out, then?

I'm not thinking much at the moment, to be honest... Just feel a bit, nonexistent.

At least take me to dinner first. Jesus!!

perfanoff said:
ladyforsaken said:
^Hope you feel better soon, perfanoff. :\

Hope I'll go back to fooling myself I'm feeling good soon too, ladyforsaken :rolleyes:

This world.

What platform do you play your games on primarily?

Scotsman said:
Aihpames said:

At least take me to dinner first. Jesus!!

Darlin', you are the dinner :D

I'm not gay, just playful, so don't get the wrong idea...

I play on PC.

Know of a good time waster for PC? I played Mount & Blade last, it was pretty awesome, but it lost all its replay value somewhere at the 100th hour.

Latest posts

Back