What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put around 15000 hours into WoW, but yeah... Not that haha.

Torchlight II/Diablo III? They help take my mind of things tbh...

Wish they'd appeal to me.
Maybe Civilization 4. If I can force myself to replay it, that's at least a hundred hours of gaming.

I really, really wish I knew how to make kotor run on windows 7...

Aihpames said:
perfanoff said:
Wish they'd appeal to me.
Maybe Civilization 4. If I can force myself to replay it, that's at least a hundred hours of gaming.

I really, really wish I knew how to make kotor run on windows 7...

Aye Civ IV is great fun...

Did you check out PCGamingWiki for KOTOR?

Thanks for trying to help anyway man. It's appreciated.

EveWasFramed said:
I should just go to bed.

Isn't it a bit early for you?

No worries... I'm thinking it's time to spend a few hours on TF2. Hopefully I don't get teamed with a total bunch of idiots :(

EveWasFramed said:
perfanoff said:
Isn't it a bit early for you?

Yup. 7:52 p.m. right now.

Sigh. I hope what's bothering you will be quickly resolved and I wish I could help.

I'm off to bed.
Good luck Aih. P.S. If you do league of legends, we can work something out (but I can't promise it'll be fun)

user 130057 said:
I wonder what Scotsman is doing right now?!

Nothing anyone wants to be doing at this time. It's not even something you want to hear of. It's THAT tedious and dull. But then, sex parties usually are! :)

Oh, I agree. The three that I held last month were just a borefest. I was asked to participate so many times, but I did my tax returns instead.

user 130057 said:
Oh, I agree. The three that I held last month were just a borefest. I was asked to participate so many times, but I did my tax returns instead.

Now that's some admirable prioritisation. Well done.

ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:
A sneezing fit like this is compelling evidence for the theory that I am 50% pepper.

I can totally relate.

I would take that as evidence that I hate bloody hay fever and I'm having to ration my tablets as I don't have enough and why is everyone obsessed with having super stupid short grass anyway! Stop cutting it. Urgh.

Latest posts

Back