What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fulgrim said:
Skorian said:
Though I suppose my basically mauling poor Fulgrim isn't exactly fun for him

wow, and I thought you couldn't be any more of a jackass, I guess I was wrong.

Stop, Fulgrim.
You can't win against a closed mind.
Don't feed the troll.

Qui said:
Fulgrim said:
Skorian said:
Though I suppose my basically mauling poor Fulgrim isn't exactly fun for him

wow, and I thought you couldn't be any more of a jackass, I guess I was wrong.

Stop, Fulgrim.
You can't win against a closed mind.
Don't feed the troll.

Are you saying I have to beat myself over the head with my troll basher club?

Look, it's not like I am calling anyone names or something. Cause I don't do that. Honestly, the reason I really am talking about stuff is because it matters to me and other people will read it and maybe take the time to look into what I am saying and it might help them. If you don't care that's up to you. I for one care, but I can't make other people care so all I can do is try. And yes, I have my oppinion and share it openly and don't back down... You can have whatever oppinion you like, but I will share mine. How you take it, what you do with it. That is totally up to you. If you want to take it as some sort of attack, then that's your buisness. Seeing others having problems, well I won't just sit doing 0. Ya, I admitted to being rough on you, but I wasn't being hostile or anything. I mean really explain to me how saying I mauled you is some horrible slight? Sounds to me more like you had a bad day or something really. I only get real rough on guys like Captain Canubis(sp) like on youtube who is trying to convince people weed doesn't kill brain cells. To say the least I am not very fond of drug dealer types. I have talked to weed junkes who, to say their brains aren't gone, is kinda odd. It's sad. It takes years ya, but eventually, it's like people aren't home no more.

As far as stuff feeling real, well ya... that is rather why I am saying what I am saying you know. If chemicals didn't affect how we feel and percieve things then people wouldn't kill themselves over stuff not being quite right. When your mother say's it's hormones or whatever, well she isn't wrong. That doesn't mean stuff isn't real. Why would you think she is saying it isn't real? Reality is sorta an oppinion which is driven by our perceptions, which is driven by chemicals, our senses and the like. Of course what is real to you may not be real to others. Doesn't mean it's not real to you. But the fact that it's chemicals does mean you can do something about it through lifestyle changes. Of course if you do nothing and change nothing you will just sit in the same repeating cycle and nothing will change. Which I understand being stuck, believe me, but the only way to get unstuck is to start with small steps and do "something" different.

I am thinking since I have seen passive agressive used several times recently I will break my word and post about it. It implies avoidance of some kind. Passive agressive is like never facing an issue directly. I honestly don't know how I could be "more" direct in what I say... If I can then please tell me... If I am avoiding something then please tell me that to. I can be "painfully" blunt and direct at times, so really isn't that kinda the opposite?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior

im thinking i cant help but notice that this Skorian guy seems a little crazy to me...

I am thinking that I can't wait to get out to see the horses today, the weather's so nice out.

im thinking this kinda reminds me of me
15408628274167a34994efa.gif
19523698214112a2699c95c.gif
or in my dreams
165790.gif

mmmm, since its getting warm out here in cali Im having barbeque for dinner ^^

hot dogs/hamburgers + corn + baked potato + assorted fruits/veggies = YUM! (besides the veggies part >.>)

I am thinking you should dump the vegies uncooked into a blender and drink them!! YUMMY!!!

I am thinking RAWR. I really like this avatar.

One of these days I should see what olive oil and pizza taste like in a blender. Since water and pizza would suck

Oh and hot dogs. YUCK. You know what hamburger I am starting to like. Pasture feed buffalo hamburger.

that is the most awesome-iest bunny to ever be seen by my eyes.......who needs Tony the tiger when you have Rick the Rabbit/tiger?!?!?!?!?!?

what would make a good name splice? tigbet? Rabber?

I THINK I OUGHT TO STUDY.
AND I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED THE CAPS LOCK BUT DON'T FEEL LIKE TURNING IT OFF.

>.> Im thinking I should call my girlfriend and share with her all the cool science ideas I have....muhahaha

Latest posts

Back