What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I think we're barbequeing too. Burgers :] :] :]
My mom makes the best burgers ever.

eh, Im more of a hotdog person myself, nothing better than random animal parts ground into a fine pulp then put into sausage form! :)

I'm thinking waiting hours for dinner is going to suck....IM HUNGRY NOW!!!

My friends think I'm crazy when I put ketchup on bacon.....ITS THE PERFECT COMBINATION!!!! But when I saw my friend put ketchup on his waffle....now thats just not right >.<

haha, ketchup on bacon is kinda weird, but ya ketchup and waffles is pretty gross

i like ketchup on potato chips, i've seen people eat pizza with ketchup,

some people also like frech fries and pizza with ranch dressing, i like baked potatos and marianted chicken with ranch dressing.

people's tastes can be kinda weird

lol, I should probably start on those 10pages of notes for history due tomorrow, what fun researching politics of the 90's !!!!!!!!! >: D

I'm thinking people need to post more.....like in the 4-word-story thread and the truth game thread ;P

I'm thinking I can finish this mountain of homework....I think I can....I hope I can....I know I wont >.<

Warhammer 40k is cooler ;P

If they made a back to back trilogy of war40k then I would die a happy person (if it was directed by speilburg or lucas, ya know, GOOD directors)

ya, i love star wars, I had a major crush on Luke Skywalker when i was younger, then Annikan Skywalker....

actually i think I've had more crushes on fictional people than real people

is that weird

kinda random tangent there

sorry

Fulgrim said:
Warhammer 40k is cooler ;P

If they made a back to back trilogy of war40k then I would die a happy person (if it was directed by speilburg or lucas, ya know, GOOD directors)

...they aren't going to make a trilogy of a Star wars knock-off.
It wont happen.
Because Star Wars is cooler.

Am thinking I must be giving Hijacc an headache with all the PM's am sending him lol sorry mate :D

you know, i got this blue stuffed lamb when i was younger, and i actually named it bluey

:D

Latest posts

Back