What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I need to find some good clothes to wear to the fake prom being held at this teen hangout downtown in a few weeks, but that entails going into my closet and digging through the sea of randomness >.<

I wrote a shitty song :]

Every time I see, hear, say or write the word "shitty"
I think about a guy with a lisp saying it.
It makes me laugh.

evanescencefan91 said:
you know, i got this blue stuffed lamb when i was younger, and i actually named it bluey

:D

lol

I had a money tree be for it dead on me. But I called that miss money penny lol. Me and my cousin made the name up one night. I no longer speak to that cousin tho. But I would have to say Bluey is a good name :D lol But then I would say that huh

I'm thinking what is up with this headache? it's like a pain between my ear and my eye, like on the side of my head. I never get headaches but just recently both sides of my head have started hurting a lot, it's kinda got me worried, but I'm thinking it's just stress I haven't been home for like 2 months and stress seems to build up for me for some reason, guess it will go away when I go home next week

NeverMore said:
I'm thinking what is up with this headache? it's like a pain between my ear and my eye, like on the side of my head. I never get headaches but just recently both sides of my head have started hurting a lot, it's kinda got me worried, but I'm thinking it's just stress I haven't been home for like 2 months and stress seems to build up for me for some reason, guess it will go away when I go home next week

that happens to me all the time it can be caused from lack of sleep a stress

I'm thinking I wasted close to an hour waiting for a friend only to realize they ditched me.....after the 6th time calling it just went straight to voicemail.....

yay i found a scrubs personality test

http://scrubs.mopnt.com/fun/personality/

i got Ted

You are...Ted the Lawyer
A.K.A. "Lackey"

You're a reliable sort, almost to the point of being a slave to others -- especially superiors, no matter how much they treat you like crap. On the bright side, you possess hidden talents that few recognize, outside your small collection of friends. In a past life, you may have been a Muppet.

evanescencefan91 said:
yay i found a scrubs personality test

http://scrubs.mopnt.com/fun/personality/

i got Ted

You are...Ted the Lawyer
A.K.A. "Lackey"

You're a reliable sort, almost to the point of being a slave to others -- especially superiors, no matter how much they treat you like crap. On the bright side, you possess hidden talents that few recognize, outside your small collection of friends. In a past life, you may have been a Muppet.
OMG lol

You are...J.D.
A.K.A. "The Dork"

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.

:] I just got back from riding my horse...
went for a nice gallop, I did the superman flying thing with one fist straight ahead while galloping at top speed.
Yeah, I know, bamf, right? lol. I'm a total geek. But it made my friend laugh.
I also was doing the "na na na na na na batman!" thing, but I don't think even my horse heard me even though her ears where a foot and a half from my face because we where running into the wind and going pretty fast, and wind gets loud. Really loud. Like, whoosh!!! loud. lol.

I'm thinking how the hell can I go from researching the breaking of the soviet union and its political reprocussions worldwide to George Foreman....and his grills...

george forman grill? don't shut it on your hand, ok?

I was reading about it, dont worry, my bad luck with all mechanical objects wont come into play.....though I did see a loose door and tightened the screws in it. The door doesnt jingle anymore but it wont open either 0.o oops, well I'll let the professionals deal with taht little problem....

You havent fixed anything for me yet so dont go there! lol

I'm thinking that ...well, Im thinking to fast to put it to words. CollectiveSoulGrungeKurtCobainSovietUnionGeorgeForemanHorsebackridingFoaxhawkPromBYTHEPOWEROFGREYSKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, even though my girlfriend is going with a girl and I'm going with that girl's boyfriend lol, gotta love the themes of prom!

I'm thinking I must be messed up....I just subscribed to the presidents weekly national address podcast >.< OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back