What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want a job I'm a lazy college bum:p

I'm thinking I'm having quite the off morning, in the cafeteria I forgot to get a glass of milk to pour on my cereal then I sat down again only to realize I forgot a spoon to eat my cereal then I sat down after getting a spoon and realized I didn't have any cereal...O_O

I'll be fine:p

I'm trying to think of a way to pull this off. Sure it will be hard and it may just ruin me in the end, but right now it sure is a beaming alternative to suicide.

well as long as it's not homicide I'm sure thats it's good alternative to suicide as well,

even though i don't really know what your talking about

:D

I think that I ought to be working. And that I'll be pulling an all nighter tomorrow.

evanescencefan91 said:
well as long as it's not homicide I'm sure thats it's good alternative to suicide as well,

Ah ****, there goes my plan! :)

Seriously though, lately I have considered going back to college to get another degree since the one I have does not seem like it will get me a decent job (a decent job being one at which I am reasonably good, I do not hate with a passion, am not ashamed of, and of course gives me a decent paycheck).

The thing is I would have to take out a large loan to go back to school. Plus, the degree I am considering requires a few advanced math prerequisites... I barely got by in College Algebra.

my fortune cookie paper said- the time is right to make new friends

i hope someone comes around soon

also they don't have fortune cokies or crab ragoons in china isn't that messed up?

Antihero said:
Seriously though, lately I have considered going back to college to get another degree since the one I have does not seem like it will get me a decent job (a decent job being one at which I am reasonably good, I do not hate with a passion, am not ashamed of, and of course gives me a decent paycheck).

The thing is I would have to take out a large loan to go back to school. Plus, the degree I am considering requires a few advanced math prerequisites... I barely got by in College Algebra.

That sounds like a really good idea! If it's a degree that interests you and you'll enjoy doing then it'll be totally worth it.

Watch out Skorian, if you use a free one that there's a good chance you'll get caught. I know for a fact that at least at the college I went to the profs have access to a database where they can type a phrase into it and it will say if it is plagiarized from something. I'm just saying.

Antihero said:
Watch out Skorian, if you use a free one that there's a good chance you'll get caught. I know for a fact that at least at the college I went to the profs have access to a database where they can type a phrase into it and it will say if it is plagiarized from something. I'm just saying.

Ya, it's not even for me. Though I am tempted to try to just write a report for someone else......

Thank though :)

Am thinking that am 7 away from having 2,000 PM,s and when I get to 2,000 I well delete them all.

Latest posts

Back