What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking yah I get an economic stimulus check of $300 from the government like everyone else, but then I remembered I didn't file taxes last year (I did the year before but not this one) so I'm not getting it, Worthless ass government lol but also not lol I want my money...

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

...oh, sorry.
stream of conscience.

o rele? let me clarify then;

NeverMore said:
I was thinking yah I get an economic stimulus check of $300 from the government like everyone else, but then I remembered I didn't file taxes last year (I did the year before but not this one) so I'm not getting it, Worthless ass government lol but also not lol I want my money...
oh man, I make similar mistakes all the time... :(

see if theres still a chance to file

Qui said:
o rele? let me clarify then;

clear

-----------------------------
im also thinking..yea ,hurts.
i hope hes alright

I'm thinking I had a lot of fun today even considering I didnt do much, but I got to hang out with my gf and watch her at a horse show...and help her clean up lol, still a fun day.

PLUS! I got to make an adventure of walking about a mile.....long story....but pretty **** funny

im thinking...im sorry ur in crappy mood...and that everything ended like this...i was born to destroy ppl's lives (evil :( )...I still love u

evanescencefan91 said:
aw, that sucks I'm sorry about that nevermore,

Your avitar is awesoem by the way

:D

thx I like it too

I'm thinking why did I get my head shaved yesterday? I had the longest hair I'd had in like 3 years and just decided I looked goofy with longer hair, but now I realize I look even goofier without hair, o well it will grow back.... Till then I'll enjoy the breeze :p

I'm thinking that I should have done my outline for english class. The teacher gave me a whole extra week to do it. But I didn't.
I could raise my grade to an A. But.... I'd rather talk to people on myspace, play guitar, and sleep.

Qui said:
I'm thinking that I should have done my outline for english class. The teacher gave me a whole extra week to do it. But I didn't.
I could raise my grade to an A. But.... I'd rather talk to people on myspace, play guitar, and sleep.
aw...sorry to hear that. :(

but i thought i was the only one like that..

i had been given weeks lol....and extra semester...and still on it.

im a f*** up.

Latest posts

Back